Share the love
Everyone has their own rating system, this is mine.
- Any show or media that I review can get up to 10 stars
- 10 stars allows a much more finessed rating.
- Each star represents a particular judge-able element.
- Some stars are nearly the same so i can provide more or less emphasis on important elements. See 1 and 2 under “The 10 Stars”
- Its entirely my opinion on what element gets a star or not
- Opinion is that of a moderately typical middle aged man with some sense of traditional values. 😉
- The 10 stars!
- Interesting plot/story
- Uniqueness of plot/story ~ How many times have we seen this variation.
- Quality of acting ~ Definitely opinion so don’t get offended.
- Directing/Flow/Overall Feel ~ I might have to study this one more to put a good value for this star.
- View Quality ~ I think they call it cinematics. For me is the show visually appealing.
- Not Cliche ~ I wonder how any of the shows I review will get this star?
- Overall Wholesomeness ~ I mentioned traditional values.. its more than that though. I might disagree with the value, but think its a great topic.
- Trending actor/actresses ~ Does it include at least one hot actor/actress, but not an overdone personality.
- New Talent ~ Is there some talented people we haven’t seen before?
- Obsessiveness ~ Some shows you just have to sit and watch one right after another.